(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
To accommodate customers' needs, at Complete Heat Treating we offer pick-up and delivery to customers within 100 miles of our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location. Arrangements for customers outside of the 100 mile radius can be determined on a case by case basis depending on the volume and size of product. Our hauling equipment includes four semi-trucks with a total of eleven trailers. Trailer types consist of vans, flatbed, and lowboys to accommodate especially large fabrications and equipment. We have blanket permits for freight up to 100' in length, 16' in width, 15' tall, and 100,000 lbs. Special permits and rigging can be obtained for parts over 100,000 lbs. Pick-up and delivery is available weekdays from 7 AM to 7PM.
As a company with a rich history serving the heart of Midwest manufacturing that dates back to 1939, we have continued to grow by focusing on customer needs. Offering regional dedicated transportation expedites turnaround times and provides customer with a personal point of contact. With a central location near many major interstates, expressways, and waterways, third party shipping is also convenient for customers nationwide. For more information about our pick-up and delivery services, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Examples of our Work
- Stress Relieving of a Large Steel Weldment for the Energy (Nuclear) Industry
- Rapid Cooling of Long, Centrifugally Cast Tubes for the Oil & Gas Sector
- Pickup available for customers within 100 miles from our location.
Contact us for details on locations over 100 miles
- 4 Semis, 11 Trailers
- Flatbeds / Lowboys / Vans
- Monday - Friday 7 AM - 7 PM
- Freight Capacity (Blanket Permits)
- 100' Overall Length
- Specialty rigging services available for parts over 100,000lbs.